The Crazy Write Winger

 
Subscribe to The Crazy Write Winger
 

Saturday, March 01, 2003

 
I've been looking at the possibility of making CRW part of a full-blown website. There are a couple of things I'd like to do which don't fit terribly well in a Blog context, so I've been researching various options for web hosting. It will probably wind up on a free hosting site for now to see how it goes.

Wherever it ends up, it will be called the Crazy Write Winger. It will offer a link barn to various Web sites, plus extended comments on other issues and reviews of various books.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Never having done a full-blown website of my own, it's a learning process. I'm handy enough with HTML and CSS that I can make it look the way I want without too much effort. But HTML alone doth not a website make. There's the vagaries of FTP and such to comprehend before a bunch of HTML markup turns into a real-live website.

But hey, it should be fun.

"Today's report confirms that, despite White House scare tactics, Social Security remains sound for decades to come.."

-? Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (NV) upon hearing reports that the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds will go bankrupt even earlier than predicted.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?