The Crazy Write Winger
Tuesday, February 04, 2003
You’ve entered the domain of the Crazy Right Winger.
Yep, you got it, Yet Another Blog (translation for the Internet-challenged: “Blog” is short for “weblog”).
What makes this blog different? Only that it is the collected sayings of one of the world’s brightest, smartest, wisest and handsomest intellectuals in the known universe.
Until he shows up, you get to listen to me [insert rimshot here].
So, what will this blog be about? Whatever I feel like. It is a blog, after all. But in the interest of full disclosure, here are a few opinions to set the tone:
1. God exists. He didn’t ask for a second opinion.
2. Kites are cool.
3. Solving the NYT Sunday crossword is like playing Scrabble on crack.
4. Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest Presidents to hold office.
5. Carter and Clinton were two of the worst.
6. Gore lost – period.
7. Life causes cancer.
8. The mainstream media is overtly biased to the left but, like an alcoholic, refuses to admit it.
9. Pittsburgh is the most confusing city in America.
10. Babies deserve to live. Murderers deserve to die.
11. Iraq has been given twelve years. How much more time do they need?
I admire the perseverance of any liberal still reading. There’s hope for you yet. As a card-carrying member of Hillary Clinton’s “vast right-wing conspiracy,” I look forward to welcoming you to the inner circle. When you join the conspiracy, you’ll receive a free secret decoder ring (for translating right-wing code words in Presidential speeches) and a complimentary pair of jackboots (while supplies last).
A proclamation of Crazy Write Winger 2:50 PM
"Today's report confirms that, despite White House scare tactics, Social Security remains sound for decades to come.."
-? Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (NV) upon hearing reports that the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds will go bankrupt even earlier than predicted.